Isolaz: Effective Acne Treatment for Dramatically Clearer Skin
What is Isolaz Acne Light Treatment?
||An innovative, FDA-cleared treatment combining vacuum and broadband light to target the root causes of acne, Isolaz is CPR for your skin.
- CLEANSE: Vacuum applies gentle pressure on your pores, helping to loosen and extract dirt, blackheads and excess oil from deep within your pores.
- PURIFY: Broadband light helps destroy acne-causing bacteria, as well as reduce facial redness caused by acne.
- REPLENISH: With Profusion technology, topical skin care products are applied to the cleansed skin to improve overall results.
Benefits of Isolaz Acne Light Treatment
|Regardless of your age or skin type, Isolaz treatment can achieve deep pore cleansing and help you on your way to a radiant and clear complexion. Even if your acne hasn't responded to other treatments, Isolaz treatment can help:
- Significantly decrease the number of acne spots
- Remove blackheads, oil, and debris
- Reduce pore size appearance
- Improve skin texture
Photos of Patients Before and After Isolaz Treatment:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of acne can be treated by Isolaz?
Isolaz is indicated for treatment of mild to moderate acne, including pustular acne, comedonal acne and mild to moderate inflammatory acne (acne vulgaris) in all skin types.
- Is Isolaz treatment painful?
100% of patients indicated Isolaz is painless, according to a published clinical study.
- Can Isolaz help with acne on my back and chest?
Yes, Isolaz is an effective treatment for body acne as well as facial acne.
- Can I resume my normal activities after Isolaz treatment?
Yes. While mild redness may occur and typically lasts less than an hour, there is no downtime associated with Isolaz treatment.
- What is the typical length of an Isolaz treatment?
Facial treatments may take as little as 15 to 20 minutes; treatment of body acne may require a longer length of time.
- How effective is Isolaz treatment?
No acne treatment can claim to work 100% of the time, but many patients who have not responded to other acne treatments, such as antibiotics, topical creams or even lasers have responded to Isolaz treatments. The skin care specialists at Medical Skin Therapeutics can discuss your specific case with you.